RSS
Fun and easy learning of English through blogging. Express yourself and be heard!

Canteen a mess

Last Monday , Ihad to pass the English text book to my son at school . Iwas very shocked to what my eye cast upon when Ipassby the canteen .
There was some flies on the food counters , the canteen's floor was dirty and scattered with rubbish everywhere and the canteen's table were dusty , covered with food stains . The attendonts that work in the canteen did nothing . This reaction made me very frusfrated and angry . Are the people just hired to cater food for the students ?
Recently , there was a case where a student was detected to contract H1N1 flu in the nearby area of the school . The case caught my attention . After seeing the situation in canteen , I decided to allocate my child to another school before it is too late .
I'm writing this complaint letter to raise awareness to all the parents to be concerned of your children , not only in academic but also in the place they study and live to make sure that the new generation has a good condition to grow up . So , please do your best !

A mother

0 comments:

Post a Comment