RSS
Fun and easy learning of English through blogging. Express yourself and be heard!

Airport

I am so disappointed about the mannersim of people's behaviour.
Yesterday,i was fetching my relatives from other country.
It was crowded with people,all waiting for the plane to land on ground.
When the plane landed,the passengers rushed out.
The gate opened,everyone beside me pushed me away and
some of them were very harsh.
And i was shocked to see what had happened.
I stood up straight, and i nearly felt down,
I wonder what're they rushing for, rushing to hell?
what'll happen if there is a pregnant lady?
and besides that,what are the guards hired for?
Sleep,eat and sleep again?
I'm not scolding but ,please consider about this.
I believe ,our world will be better place to live:
peaceful,happy and safe
if we give it a deep thought.....for others!!!


-disappointed-

0 comments:

Post a Comment